Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girl Talk

We had our usual Thursday night shindig and as always, Anneliese had to go to bed while the party was in full swing. Here is an excerpt from her bedtime prayer: "Please bless our guests that they can be comfortable and please bless our guests to make Daddy and Mama comfortable."

Another recent conversation with the girls:
Abi: Mama, how did Heavenly Father get our heads stuck onto our bodies?
Me (while driving in busy traffic with Elena fussing) : That is a good question. I'm not sure I know how to answer you right now.
Annie: I know, by magic! I'm not even the mom and I know the answer.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

That is so cute! I love you sharing your thoughts and conversations with the rest of us. They make me smile.

Preston and Kristin said...

That Annie!!! So smart!

hoopere said...

Great questions. I am not looking forward to questions like that. David has some great prayer but they always consist of thanking heavenly father for "his people". How can a 4 year old have "people" already? It is amazing what their little minds can come up with.