Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Rest of Summer.....Now That it's Almost Winter

Mountain Trip with Grandma and Grandpa Roundy


Elena Watching the Parade

Great Grandpa Adams was the Grand Marshal in the parade. I was a little slow getting the camera out and just got this shot from behind. At least I got the entire car and his head.

Rakell, Annie, Abi and Lexie at the Heatons Summer Bash

Rakell, Abi and Annie


Annie with Cousin Janecca

Lunch with Aunt Kristin
Great Grandma and Grandpa Adams

Abi and Shrimp at Milts

Cedar Breaks in the Rain


Pioneer Women

Pioneer Day Players

Pioneer Day Picnic

Pioneer Day Posers

Canyon Park with Grandpa Roundy

Canyon Park with Grandma Roundy

Swinger

Playdate with Friends at Park Discovery


Dinner with the Jensens (Dad photographed)


Playing at the Heatons

Cute Heaton Kids and their Playhouse

Crazy Climbers

Picnic with Lexie and Rakell

Fun Sand Art at the Heatons

Crusin' with Uncle Alan

1 comment:

Allison said...

You guys know how to vacation! I am related to too many of those kids in the picture at Park Discovery. We wish we got to spend Christmas at your place again this year.