Congratulations, Lee! Your family is so adorable! We miss your sweet family!
I was secretly hoping that you went to the royal wedding and then posted about it, but I suppose not! :) You never know, you made it to the Price is Right, so maybe a royal wedding too?!
I'm sorry for not being more specific.....Lee graduated from his residency in pediatric dentistry. Hey Kaycee... I did make it to the royal wedding (as an uninvited guest). I'm a year behind on my blog but I'll jump ahead and post some pictures of the big day ASAP.
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
4 comments:
Congratulations! What degree was his graduating with? Your girls looks so cute and put together, as usual. :-)
Yes, Congradulations for sure!
Congratulations, Lee! Your family is so adorable! We miss your sweet family!
I was secretly hoping that you went to the royal wedding and then posted about it, but I suppose not! :) You never know, you made it to the Price is Right, so maybe a royal wedding too?!
I'm sorry for not being more specific.....Lee graduated from his residency in pediatric dentistry. Hey Kaycee... I did make it to the royal wedding (as an uninvited guest). I'm a year behind on my blog but I'll jump ahead and post some pictures of the big day ASAP.
Post a Comment