Friday, December 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To My Cool Little Sis!




Happy Birthday to you! She just did a tag post of 7 Things on her blog and so now I want to post

7 Great Things About Mary Lynne on Her Birthday:

You are extremely creative and can create masterpieces of your own choosing.

You have a keen sense of style.

You are unusually bright and so you are usually right.

You are beautiful.

You have a wicked sense of humor.

You are thoughtful, kind and giving.

You are a fabulous loving MOTHER, sister/daughter/friend and especially aunt to my little ones who sense your love and love you whole-heartedly (as we all do).

1 comment:

Mary Lynne said...

I can't believe you were able to come up with all of those nice things about me.;) Thank you for making me feel so special!!! It made me cry.

And I just want to say..."Right back at ya!"