Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Want To Win, But You Should Still Enter

There is the CUTEST apron up for gives at thecupcakegoddess.com. It has cupcakes on it! Since my days are patched together with little cupcake drawings, I think I should totally win it. I would be the coolest looking mom to my sweet cupcake, Abi.
But, if I don't/can't win....I want YOU to win. So, go and enter. I haven't yet, but I'm on my way. And now I know these things are totally winable since my SIL recently won a beautiful custom quilt.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh I wanted to enter so you might get another entry. If my luck is still high and I win, Then I will have a much better Christmas present for you than the lame little goodie I have planned. See ya next week ;)

Steve and Holly said...

Congratulations on your win!

pinkfrostycookies said...

I didn't win the apron, but I did win some very cute flower pins. It's okay I didn't win the grand prize, because I'm holding out to win the HGTV Dream House.