Friday, July 10, 2009

Dance Recital

I'm sorry I posted these without any comments. Just minutes before we left for the airport I was trying to just save (and not publish) this post with the recital photos so my parents could see them. For some reason it wouldn't let me save as a draft, so I had to publish them. Anyway, here are several photos from the two night dance recital event. My best pictures are from the dress rehearsal night because flash photography wasn't allowed during the actual recital. Some of you may be wondering who that guy is dancing and posing with Annie. On the Wednesday before the big event, Lee became ill. I initially thought he should have plenty of time to recover and be able to dance with Annie on Saturday night for her performance which was a daddy/daughter dance. Unfortunately, that was not to be. Lee was so sick I had to take him to the ER twice in four days. No worries now because he is totally fine. We are so thankful to our friend Brooke (also Lee's classmate) who volunteered her fiance, Ed (who just moved to town). He did a great job filling in at the last minute and learning the steps the other dads had been practicing for months. We are so grateful! I'll work on getting video footage posted later.

Abi and Annie posing with their trophies and flowers.

Abi and Her Teacher, Miss Katy

Ed, Abi, Brooke, Annie


Annie and Ed



Abi (in the center)

Annie (almost center and in the back row)


Annie, second from left

Annie

Abi

Abi

Abi

Annie and Abi








Annie and Grace

Annie

Annie


Annie in center

Abi (in front and center-left)

Abi

5 comments:

Marie Holmes said...

Such cute sisters! I think your girls are dolls!

Allison said...

For the first few pictures I was wondering who the little girl in the orange outfit was and why you were intent on putting her in your blog as much as Abi. Let's just say I didn't recognize Annie for a minute.

Very cute girls.

NatalieD said...

What beautiful ballerinas you have!

Kade and Emily said...

I am amazed at how girly your girls are. Maryn would have nothing to do with pretty things and dancing, no matter how hard I tried.
Such cute girls!

adesignstar said...

Annie and Abi are drop-dead gorgeous! You know you have the cutest little dancers!