
Lee's favorite gift...photos of his girls. I lucked out and won a photo sitting in Utah. I will have to post more about that later.


With company there are more presents under the tree.

Grandma and Grandpa Pearson enjoying a custom gift made by Aunt Kristin. It was the best. You need to see it to appreciate it.

Anneliese REALLY wanted a teacher set.

The girls helping Daddy open his presents.

Annie and Abi showing Grandma and Grandpa their photo calendar.

Abi with her look-a-like.

Santa brought American Girl Dolls!
Anneliese with her look-a-like doll.
Santa brought Elena a pink motorbike. This was the best gift ever.

She couldn't stop smiling.

She couldn't stop riding.

Discovering the American Girl Dolls.

Christmas Dinner


Lee and his bike he gets to assemble. Every year I ask for a bike and never get one....so this year I gave Lee a bike. Next year I will get one for myself. :)

Annie and Abi hauling off their gifts.
4 comments:
I wish I could've been there. I miss these girls like crazy!
Now that you've finally finished posting about Christmas you can hurry and finish posting the last five months.
That looks like the BEST Christmas EVER!!! Thanks for sharing your Christmas experience with us all.
Smile...humm...I met a gal the other day that riminded me of you Susan...her smile and her laugh..it's been years, but you left an imprint in my heart.
Keep on keeping! Life is great!
I love that I come to your blog and see Christmas. You are an example to me. I haven't wanted to blog lately because the next post that should go up, I don't have the picture for it yet.
Post a Comment