Brief Update: We moved this past summer to England. More updates to come once I finish unpacking. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later. Until then, my computer time is limited.
We are living in the country, so it's a wee bit more like this:
I'm really looking forward to your future post! It still seems weird to think that this is now your life and home, keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to come see it all in person! Have a great day! LaRae
Looks beautiful! I was just thinking about our second graders!! It seems like just yesterday they were in preschool! Miss you guys. Hope all is well in England--sounds like a fun adventure!
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
4 comments:
Wow, England! Sounds fabulous, especially the country part! I can't wait to see more pictures.
wow, this is a gorgeous shot! I cant wait for more updates.
Hope you have a wonderful adventure!
I'm really looking forward to your future post! It still seems weird to think that this is now your life and home, keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to come see it all in person! Have a great day!
LaRae
Looks beautiful! I was just thinking about our second graders!! It seems like just yesterday they were in preschool! Miss you guys. Hope all is well in England--sounds like a fun adventure!
Post a Comment