We have a friend who is an IT specialist, and he just boosted up our internet connection from a 1 to an 8. I'm not sure of all the technical stuff, but translated for me that means I can get online and now upload pictures. Here are some shots from our visit to
Sandringham House, a private residence of HRH Queen Elizabeth.
This is the chapel where the queen and family attend church on Christmas Day. We are hoping to get to see her this year. (For real.)


We weren't allowed to take photographs inside, so you only get to check out the grounds. You should all come and tour it yourselves. The history of this place is quite interesting.

Lee and girls walking down the queen's driveway.

A charming cottage at one of the gates.

Now we see why display cases of dead animals go for so high at the auction. (A bird on a branch fetched 150 pounds.) They must be a status symbol.

A royal coach.

A royal toy. I think this was given to Prince Charles when he was a wee lad.

More royal coaches.
5 comments:
Look at you beautiful girls! Pink Angels!
Wow! The beautiful little princesses look right at home!
love all the pictures!
LaRae
Welcome back! I love these pictures and these girls. So elated that you have working internet. I'm really hoping you get to meet the queen and can't wait to see those pictures.
I can't believe how grown up the girls have gotten. England looks beautiful. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment