Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anneliese's Baptism

Anneliese was baptised and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on December 12th in the Thetford Ward, England.
Here are a few pictures. I took a lot before the baptism, but didn't get any at church afterwards because it was a whirlwind and I was busy in the kitchen making more sandwiches to feed everyone. I feel bad I didn't capture all the people who stayed to attend and all those who brought food. I had been feeling a little sad that no family could attend, but we truly have
a loving and thoughtful ward family that made this day extra special. We were also honored to have the Whistlecraft Family from London attend. Gary was the last person Lee baptised here on his mission many years ago.









7 comments:

Lydia said...

What a special day. I love ward families when real ones are far away.

April said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful!

Roundy Clan said...

She looks beautiful

Allison said...

Congrats to Annie. She is such a beautiful girl. Ella is super excited to join her the baptized club.

Steve and Holly said...

I'm glad it was an awesome day even without us! Annie looks so beautiful and grown up!

Mary Lynne said...

I wish we could have been there on that special day. Annie's dress is beautiful, but the girl wearing it is even more beautiful. Congratulations to Annie...we are so proud of her!!!

NatalieD said...

Congratulations to Annie! Beautiful girl.