The girls were invited to their first wedding. They were so excited to see our beloved and beautiful friend, Abbey (though she is tiny, a.k.a. "Big Abbey"), get married in San Antonio. We were hoping she and her husband would be stationed here in England, but unfortunately for us they were given a different assignment.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Adorable girls! Did you just travel back for the wedding, or was this before you moved?
oh, and love this song I've never heard. Very sweet. Love with my best friend!
GORGEOUS!! Everyone looks just beautiful! Hey, I need your contact info, can you send it to me at melanie_mcilroy@msn.com? I have a very late Christmas card for you!!
I just found your blog! How fun! It's so good to see your pictures. Your girls are gorgeous and you are too. I will be following your blog :)!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment