I took the girls to London to see the queen.


Well, maybe just her house. This is the front yard.



We DID get to go in! It surpassed our expectations. (Tours happen in August and September for those of you maybe wanting to come and check it out.) Photographs were not permitted inside, so you are just now getting to see the girls coming out in the queen's backyard. (She wasn't home, anyway.) For a glimpse inside, click
here.

We hear there are some fabulous garden parties that happen here.


We also toured the Royal Mews (garage and stables)and saw many fancy
carriages and motorcars.

Check out this one!

Employees live upstairs (like in the movie, Sabrina).

We even saw a royal stallion or two. Most of them were on summer
holiday with the queen in Scotland. What a life!
8 comments:
I miss living in Europe and the travel. We are waiting orders....and waiting....and waiting! Enjoy every minute!
Looks absolutely fabulous!
I think you should sell your car and ride around in a sweet carriage like that one! You'd totally be rollin' in style!
Nelson really likes the gold coach. I like the little posers!
How fun! I'll bet your little princess felt right at home at the queen's house!! They look so cute and grown up!!
The little princesses fit right in!
Suzanne! I'm so excited that you're in England! Wow! We love and miss your family. There must be nothing like a trip to the Palace!! Maybe someday we will get to come do that!
would you please post, i just love to watch your adorable family!
We so love you guys!
Post a Comment