This was my little kindergartener's first public performance at her school's talent show. Like Annie, she chose her song and made the decision to perform despite Mom's hesitation. (Many of you know how nervous Suzanne gets performing and she was not quick to submit her children.) She sang beautifully and persevered...even when the audience began clapping prematurely.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Awesome! She is so talented!!! I feel lucky to be her aunt!
We're all so impressed!! It was great to see Abi again. She did such a great job. We love you all and miss you so much! I'm glad you are doing well.
I loved it! Such a clear, pretty voice with expression! I wanted to give her a hug at the end. The kids will be watching this over and over and over...
That was so cute, I felt teary. What a great thing to have done and have preserved on video.
So Sweet and lovely! We love that song. Love both girls performances. Just a FYI I am a Zac Levi Fan too.
Thanks for taking the time to view my little musicians' performances! They are so happy to have dear friends and family appreciate them.
Suzanne...give Abigail a big hug from me. Well done! You both did a great job :)
Soooo adorable! And how braze of both your girls. You are a wonderful mother Suzanne, I can only imagine!
Post a Comment