This was Anneliese's first public piano performance. She was a little bit thrown by having a surprise keyboard on which to play instead of the piano we were expecting. You pianists know the difference. She still did great. After this, she came home and played it perfectly without the sheet music. I wish I could memorize as well as my children.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't know she knew how to play like that. Good job to her teacher and what a talented girl. So proud of her!!!
Very well done! Hopefully this will inspire my children to practice the piano.
WOW, what a talented girl. No wonder you guys think impromptu talent shows are fun.
Thanks for your kind comments! The girls really appreciate them.
Allison--impromtu talent shows are the best & we're due for another one. When can we expect you?
Elena just watched this and she wants everyone to know that she is not the child fussing in the background.
Post a Comment