Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Keep Remembering the Alamo



I am realizing we are going to have a lot of Alamo pictures because every--- time we have visitors we are going to take them there and post their picture here. I hope this makes the rest of you want to come here, so that you, too, may go there. We can't wait to blog about it.
(Pictured:Lee w/ Elena, Suzanne, Nathan w/McKay, Mary Lynne, Mom, Dad and Annie and Abi are in front.)

A few surprising things about the Alamo....

It is in the center of downtown San Antonio, surrounded by beautiful gardens.

It is not out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by dirt.
















I so want to climb this amazing oak tree! It alone is worth a visit.

2 comments:

Pettin'Tales said...

Sometimes when I look at other peoples blogs I think "Man all they do is have fantastic fun all the time". You guys are those people, looks like lots of fun, and I love the costumes!

pinkfrostycookies said...

We do have a lot of fun...sometimes the military life makes me feel like we are on an extended vacation since we get transplanted in neat touristy places. I'm so grateful to have family and friends visit us. It gives us more reasons to get out and explore.
But, we also have a lot of down time. Maybe I should post the dirty dishes I am procrastinating.