Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Sisters Visit San Antonio

We were all very excited to have Mary Lynne, McKay and Kristin come to visit us in San Antonio. They came in March. I'm a little slow in posting these photos.....but hey, this is my blog and I can post whatever I want, whenever I want. ;) Maybe one day I will get around to posting Christmas.
Traditional Welcome Dinner at Rudy's


Mary Lynne and McKay at Mission San Jose


Annie at Mission San Jose





One of the many cool mission trees


Mission mill with wheat grinding demo


Lee showing his excellent weaponry skills at the Alamo


Kristin at the Alamo Gardens


Mary Lynne and Kristin


Mary Lynne, Kristin & Suzanne

Kristin at the Alamo



Annie at the Riverwalk



Kristin at the Riverwalk

Easter Egg Hunt


Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp


Farewell Dinner

4 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Several of these pictures made me giggle...I looked so lovely. At first I thought, "Why didn't I ever do my hair?" Then I thought, "Oh yeah, I did do my hair...thanks a lot blasted humidity!" We had so much fun that I guess I don't care what I looked like.

Mary Lynne said...

P.S. I just looked through the pictures again and I can't stop laughing at the picture of the three of us together. Seriously...I'm crying.

Steve and Holly said...

You have such a fun family!

Melanie said...

Brandon still talks about your Bang Bang chicken. It is SO good!