......in my mind. I was at the Tabernacle. And the Choir was there, live. I can't believe I had never before been to a live taping of
Music and the Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I am grateful to have finally taken advantage of the opportunity.

Dad, Holly, Mom, Me, Kristin, Preston at the end of the choir's awesome performance.

Kristin, Suzanne, Holly in the Tabernacle.
Church History Museum Tour Highlights:
Holly, Mom and Suzanne with a handcart made by Blaine Allan (former ward member/beloved neighbor & patriarch).

The original printing press used to print the Book of Mormon. How cool is that!?

Bunk-mates imagining crossing the Atlantic.


Tribute to President Gordon B. Hinckley
(I still really miss him.)

Angel Moroni Statue

This dress was made with a drapery remnant and cost $0.55. I love beautiful bargains.

I want to make something like this for Anneliese, who will be getting baptized NEXT YEAR! Does anyone have a pattern?

The Tabernacle

Salt Lake Temple
3 comments:
Knowing you, you'll make your own replica dress pattern. :)
Way to go! Thanks for posting these fun pictures...it just makes me even more jealous that I wasn't there with you.
How fun for you. I bet being there with the Choir was choice. I bet your c baptismal outfit will be perfect.
Post a Comment