(Look familiar?)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Abigail's Ariel the Mermaid Birthday Party
This was Abi's first "invite-a-friend" birthday party. She chose an Ariel the Mermaid theme after her last birthday and stuck with it until now, so that's what we did. We are so happy she has cute little friends that would come and celebrate with her. Here's a lot of what went down:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow! Well done! Party of the year! This by far exceeds my imagination. I think you really outdid yourself with this one. I don't even know where to start with my comments. The hand drawn/colored pictures are fantastic, the colors are so fun and perfect for a mermaid party, the girls are beautiful and I loved all the pictures of Abi with each one, the cake is fabulous and I wish I could've been there. I hope you plan to save all the decorations.
Happy Birthday, Abi. I'll have to get your mom to plan my girls' next parties, it looked like a lot of fun.
Fantastic!!!
Wow, Suzanne! You could easily get a high-paying job as a party planner. What lucky girls you have!
I'm always amazed at the parties that you put together. Looks fantastic as usual!!!
will you throw me a party? seriously.
what was the take home loot?
Holy cow Suzanne! May I have you host all my children's parties. My daughter would go nuts over that party. Well done!
I have to tell you that I was on parenting.com and they are having a cake contest until June 7th and you could win a 500 dollar gift card. you should enter one of your cakes! just go to www.parenting.com and click on contest. You could totally win!
You really do throw the BEST parties (well what I can see from the pictures), they look so fun and GIRLY! I really liked your hubby's Glue Day post, its great! I also like that picture and agree, Hubba hubba!
In answer to your question, we moved to San Destin, north of the middle school, behind the dinosaur park and library, not far. Hope you all are well!
Like I said before, you should go pro. You are an awesome mom. Great job with Abi's party. I'll bet she had a great time!!
I'm speechless!
What beautiful princesses! Happy Birthday, Abi!
Holy Cow!! Amazing Party. I think you get mom of the year award.
Post a Comment