Four years ago I was sleeping because I had just given birth and the nurses were tending my baby. I could have used their help again last night. Abi was so excited about her birthday that she didn't go to sleep until after midnight and then she was up at 5:00 A.M.



This little one is so sweet, loving, affectionate, kind, smart, beautiful, hilarious and very entertaining. There is never a dull moment when Abi is around. She can still throw a good tantrum, but she is happiness. I am grateful beyond words she is part of our family.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much they grow and change. Each year truly should be a celebration. Congrats to Abi.
Thank you for bringing Abi into this world! She is certainly one of a kind. I love her to pieces and I hope she had a great birthday and party.
Post a Comment