I like this photo for several reasons. As you (Suzanne) remember, you had someone else take this picture of you at the Helotes' Easter Egg Hunt. I was unable to attend as work occupied this Saturday. This did not stop you from taking the girls, fighting for parking, going somewhere you have not been before, to make sure they were able to have some fun.
You are always game for an adventure.
I loved watching you and the young-uns on this ride at Sea World. They love doing what you do. Thanks for doing the right things. You are a wonderful mother and we love you!
6 comments:
I read the title and thought of horses of course. Then I saw you stnading next to those vines and thought for a second they were bridles and harnesses. I couldn't imagine what was going to be said about glue.
Happy mother's day to you Suzanne. No doubt you are the glue the binds your family together.
Cute hubby to write and think of you.
Nice tribute! I think Suzanne is pretty awesome too!!
Yes, Suzanne, you are amazing! But if you're superglue, what's Lee?
Thanks, Lee. I don't really know what to say. You are too kind. Now everyone can see one more reason why I am living my dream and fantasy. :) Now I am even more looking forward to Father's Day.
To answer you, Mary Lynne, Lee must be rubber cement. Think about that one. I started typing an explanation, but it didn't sound quite right.
Lee, you are a lucky man. Suzanne is the best!! Happy Mother's Day!
That was soooo sweet!!
Post a Comment