Friday, August 28, 2009

Now That It's All Over.....The Start of Summer Vacation

After a long day of traveling, we arrived in Cedar
on the birthday of my wonderful sister-in-law, Mary.
There was a party for her. Good timing for us.
This is how to light a cake.
(My brothers, Alan and Robert)

Mary, with the cake. Check out Alan's brew.

Ariel, Annie and Abi, enjoying a little treat.


Katie and Rachel. I can't believe these two beauties are going on 16!



Kristin and Preston, still newlyweds....but not for much longer.


Mary Lynne, Mary and Kristin
(In case some of you who don't know my family are wondering.....Mary is my sister-in-law. I also happen to have another sister-in-law named Mary. My parents did not name three daughters Mary.
"Hello, I'm Mary. This is my sister, Mary, and my other sister, Mary."
I guess I should save that for another post.



Ahhhh....the feel of real grass beneath your feet. And check out the mountain!
This is happiness.


COUSINS!
Elena, Sara, Annie, Abi and Emily with Bear


Look who is holding Bear! This should be it's own post. Annie has been terrified of dogs, but she loves little Bear. He belongs to Kristin and Preston. Too bad we don't get to see them all a little more frequently. The girls now think they need their own dog. I have to say Yorkies are the best!


Mary, Mary and Janet


All my parents' children, in order of height.
Robert, Alan, Janet, Suzanne, Holly, Kristin and Mary Lynne
I felt lucky to get to see all my brothers and sisters at once.

1 comment:

Preston and Kristin said...

You've posted some pretty cute pictures! We had sooooo much fun while you were here. We miss you! Bear needs someone to chase him around.