Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Visit from the Jensens

We were on vacation for about a month and I am still trying to get caught up. Those pictures will probably be posted next month. :)

Our sweet friends and former neighbors from Cedar City, Harvey and Bobbie came to visit us in June. Here are some of the things we did:

Riverwalk Cruise


Yummy food. This is where Abi discovered she loves shrimp. Lee ordered a shrimp appetizer. Abi liked hers so much that she ate the tail. When my dinner came (picture), she picked out all the shrimp to eat. This is at Pat O'Brien's on the riverwalk.






Outside the McNay Art Museum. We love this place. I apologize to all of you
who visited before this discovery. Please come back again and we will take you.
The grounds alone are worth a visit. The art inside is eclectic and amazing.

Outside the McNay


McNay Courtyard











Mission San Jose. Elena has made a friend.



The girls listening to tex-mex music. Can you say CAR SICK? Sorry, no offense intended.



Bobbie and Harvey at Mission Concepcion?




Abi and Annie



The missionaries, the Roundys and the Jensens at RUDYS!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Goodness!! Your girls are just growing up! Annie is getting so tall! It looks like you had a fun couple of visits!

Preston and Kristin said...

I LOVE the picture of those girls with the headphones on. I miss them all so very much!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

I can't believe how big Elena is! Wasn't she just born yesterday? She is such a cutie, right along with her big sisters. Miss you guys!!