Here are my kids with all their cousins from the Pearson line. It was tricky to get this many kids positioned and photographed at once. This photo will need an update after next month, when Kristin's new little one will join the group.
That's so cool. Growing up I had only two cousins and I never really got to know them. I'm glad that my girls have so many cousins, even if they don't see them that often!
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
4 comments:
Good times! I wonder if it will ever be possible to get all the grandkids in one place again.
cute clan!
that last one was from me sorry
LaRae
That's so cool. Growing up I had only two cousins and I never really got to know them. I'm glad that my girls have so many cousins, even if they don't see them that often!
Post a Comment