I just finished giving Annie a piano lesson. I though she would be impressed to hear how good the beginner song sounded with the accompaniment, so I played the duet part. Her response, "What are you doing? That's not helping me out at all."
You could tell her that they just write that part so teachers can try to mess up the kids to see how well they really know their part!(That's what my kids think.)
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
3 comments:
Brutal honesty!
You could tell her that they just write that part so teachers can try to mess up the kids to see how well they really know their part!(That's what my kids think.)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment