Elena deleted this video the other day and luckily I caught it. I'm going to post it here for safe keeping. This is Lee removing Annie's first loose tooth. His tactics were meant to distract her so that she didn't get too upset and/or cry. It worked for her. Didn't work for Abigail who is traumatized and crying in the background. You can hear her saying about the tooth, "Put it back in!"
5 comments:
that was precious! thanks for sharing.
I hope my children have loose teeth only when Uncle Lee is around. That was magical! I loved Annie's confused state, and that Abby is sooo sweet!
I agree with Kristin. Maybe Lee will be able to talk us through McKay's loose teeth when the time comes.
too cute, Lexie would have traumatized anyone with her response! RaKell was hillarious, unfortunately we didn't record it!
Ha Ha! That's hilarious that Abi was so disturbed by it.
I'm glad you saved that precious moment.
Post a Comment