Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another One From the Video Vault


Here is documentation we attended a Billy Ray Concert. He is better known around here as the father of Miley Cyrus. Look at the excitement. It would have been uncontainable if it was the pop star's concert. The girls kept hoping she would make a surprise appearance. There wasn't one. Thank goodness we saw her the year before in Vegas.

3 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

I'm glad Lee finally got to see his on of his idols live in concert. Great job on capturing his hand (with the green bracelet) cheering for Billy. Too bad Miley didn't show. I bet Lee would've gone bananas.

pinkfrostycookies said...

Totally! :)

Lee said...

I was so giddy! You don't know how hard I had to push through women and girls to get that close.......I could almost feel the sweat! If you look close enough at the green bracelet, you will see that it is from Billy's Fan Club Merchandise. I don't ever have to see another concert!!!!!