So glad you FINALLY posted these pictures. I've been waiting and waiting. That is an amazing cake! Soooo super cute. Your girls are lucky to have such a talented mother. I love the close-up pictures of Elena. She is looking more like her older sisters.
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
5 comments:
Happy birthday! She's SO adorable! Love the pink guitar. Amelia has one too, but it's not pink. Amelia also has the exact same jacket as Elena!
gosh you guys look great! You're still so gorgeous girl! How do you do it????
Happy Birthday Elena! LOVE the cake! Who made it?
So glad you FINALLY posted these pictures. I've been waiting and waiting. That is an amazing cake! Soooo super cute. Your girls are lucky to have such a talented mother. I love the close-up pictures of Elena. She is looking more like her older sisters.
What a fun cake! I want one!
I love the close-ups of Elena.
Post a Comment