We were thrilled to get to have Grandma and Grandpa (Suzanne's parents) spend Christmas with our family in San Antonio. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas Eve shopping. We went to the SAS Factory Outlet. Note: they are not your daughter's shoes, or even your shoes, but yes, they are your mother's shoes. Especially if your mother is my mother and has a hard time finding shoes to fit narrow feet. This is shoe heaven. I have not bought a pair yet, but I'm sure my day is coming.
Inside the shop. Fountain drinks are 10 cents. Popcorn is 5 cents. Cookies are also a dime. Cheap date. (Unless you buy shoes.)
Outside the shop. They have lots of cool old cars on display. One day I want to go back and do a photo shoot.
Front porch. I want a front porch. I also want these chairs.
The motorbike in the ice cream shop. Ice cream is a splurge at $1.50, but pretend rides are free.
2 comments:
I LOVE my SAS sandels! So much I bought two pair ofr pageant last year. They are the BEST, Most comfy shoes I have ever worn. My feet are definatly NOT narrow. Just normal. Love your posts.
Did they come in 9 narrow?
Post a Comment