I just read about this on my friend's blog and if you know me, you know I am always up for a game involving presents. So, I've decided to be a participant rather than just a spectator. As copied from her blog, here is the deal:
Pay It Forward
The first actual 5 people to leave a real comment on this post will receive, at some time during the coming year, a handmade gift from ME. What it will be, and when it will arrive, is to be a total and joyous (hopefully) surprise!
The catch: YOU must participate as well.
Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on YOUR OWN blog to keep the game going. Then come back and let me know you're going to play. Finally, sit back and anticipate the arrival of your amazing gift!
Remember, that only the first 5 actual people will receive a gift from me. Don't be shy. I'm sure it is going to be good. (Make sure you read the comments as some of them won't count.)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hereby request my gift.....er, I mean, I am paying it forward out of the charitable heart that I possess. Being as humble as I am, I will let you know who I am in person.
When I saw this on Lori's site it looked like fun so I have decided to join in on the fun...
Yay! #3! Hey, so I did this a few weeks ago on my blog. That still counts, right? I don't have to re-post it? 'Cause I don't think I'm up for 10 pay it forwards.
Emily.....how did I miss yours? Darn it! I could have been on board a lot sooner. Rather than a blog stalker, I've been a blog slacker. You totally count.
I would love to participate if you choose me. I love this! Id id this about a month ago with my sister. If it is okay with you, I'd love to join the band wagon again.
So am I the fifth??? I just posted on my blog about this fun game. Now I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Post a Comment