Monday, March 9, 2009

Sweet Little Abi

Abi recently said, “Sometimes I have a hard time, but I’m trying to be nice and choose the right. Jesus has enough bad guys.”

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Abi. So true... Isn't the 3-4 age just so much fun? We are having similar conversations with our almost 4 year old. Congrats to Grandma Roundy! WOW what a great honor.

Kade and Emily said...

What a crack up she is!

Elder Hinrichsen said...

Suzanne, I'm glad you are writing down so many of the cute things your girls say. Someday when you're old you will start forgetting how wonderful this stage of your life is and you'll be glad to have written memories. I LOVE your girls!

Elder Hinrichsen said...

Suzanne, I'm glad that you're writing down the cute things your girls say. One day when you're old you'll begin to forget the little details! Your girls are too cute! We miss you guys.

Lorilee said...

Your children are taught very well by their parents. I love reading what they say. They are so true and innocent.

NatalieD said...

Yes, Jesus does have enough bad guys!