Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seven things about Lee.......FINALLY!

1. I lay awake at night worrying about uniformitarianism.
2. I have the luckiest wife in the world. Look who she married.....
3. I believe the chicken came first.
4. I am 1/4 English, 1/4 German, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Danish, and 1/8 Polish.
5. I think Waldo is onto something.
6. One word: Nitrous Oxide
7. I prefer savoury over sweet.

7 comments:

Janet said...

So funny! I could hear Lee's voice as I read each one so that means you did a great job.

pinkfrostycookies said...

I know you must be amazed, but he really did write this on his own.

Steve and Holly said...

Maybe you should have helped him with his math. ;)

pinkfrostycookies said...

I am sensing a wee bit of floccinaucinihilipilification directed at my first blog entry.

Mary Lynne said...

We all know you prefer savoury to sweet to offset just how much of a sweetie pie you are, Lee.

April said...

He's one funny man! I'm laughing so hard right now!

Lindsay said...

Lee - you are just amazingly incredible!!