Monday, March 30, 2009

Afternoon Stroll

Abi, Elena and Annie walking to the van after a class V-day party. Notice how Elena is putting on the breaks. This is demonstrative of her strong little personality. Her loving and attentive sisters are usually trying to help her and Elena often has other plans. Maybe she just doesn't want to step on the crack and break her mother's back.

7 comments:

Lorilee said...

Your girls are dressed so cutely. I love your little one and her stong will. She sounds a bit like our little j. How cute!

Marie Holmes said...

Your girls are sooooooo cute! I love the picture off to the right. They look like 3 little angels!
Hope all is well and tell Lee "Hi".
Love, Marie

Steve and Holly said...

Cute girls!

Steve and Holly said...

Nelson says - "Those mine cute cousins! The cousins sing the music?"

Kade and Emily said...

She sure it thoughtful to not want to break your back!

Melanie said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz
I just learned that I can leave a comment even though I'm not a blogger! We love following your blog it helps us feel like you aren't quite so far away. We miss you terribly and wish we were closer. The girls are so sute and growing to fast!
LaRae