Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Career Plans

A few days ago Abi said, "When I grow-up I want to be a tooth doctor.....that wears earrings."
Later on, she and Annie were discussing their career choices. Annie said, "I want to be a nurse, because it doesn't take like ALL day. And, when you are a nurse, you can stay home and be a home nurse.....and that's the best of all."
Speaking from experience, a "home nurse" is the best of all.
I really wonder what career paths they will choose. I hope one day (many years down the road) they will be as lucky as I and have precious little ones they get to stay home with.

4 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

That's cute! I love what comes out of these little girls' heads. When we went to get new tires on our car Maryn stood up on a chair and watched them work through the big window. At one point she turned to me and said, "Mom, when I grow up, I want to be a tire worker guy."

pinkfrostycookies said...

I would have questioned that before Christmas, but now I can believe it. She would be the hottest "tire worker" babe.

Lorilee said...

Suzanne, your children are beautiful, and I love your blog. So far my boys all want to be saddle bronc riders. I hope none of them become one, simipley because of the danger. Isn't staying at home wonderful? Motherhood is nonreplaceable. You're the best!

NatalieD said...

Your beautiful little girls will be well prepared for whatever they choose to be because they have wonderful, loving, fun parents!