Hi! I found your blog. I had so much fun talking with you at Abbeys. I have loved looking at your blog. Loved the Fancy Nancy birthday party! Too cute. We need to get together sometime. Take care!
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
9 comments:
That's pretty dang cute! Looks like a GREAT christmas, thanks so much for the Christmas card, maybe next year I'll be more on the ball!
That is so sweet. Lil eds favorite this year was jingle bells..but it went jingle bells HEY. and that was it, over and over. :)
I had to watch that five times. It just doesn't get much cuter than that!
So precious!!!
LOVE IT!!!
Totally...or maybe they could just start their own group. We need to get together a little more so they can practice.
That just warms my heart!
Oh, I miss those girls soooo much! Cute CUTE!
Hi! I found your blog. I had so much fun talking with you at Abbeys. I have loved looking at your blog. Loved the Fancy Nancy birthday party! Too cute. We need to get together sometime. Take care!
Post a Comment