Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Historic Landmarks with the Roundy Family
We were so honored to have Kade and his family visit us in San Antonio for Christmas. They drove all the way from good ol' Kentucky. If you've read previous entries, you know it's protocol for us to take our guests to certain hot spots around town.
First up is lunch at Mi Tierra, in historic Market Square. I recommend the Botana Platter.
Then we hit the shops. The girls scored these colorful necklaces from Aunt Emily. Cute little cousin Maryn is in the center.
Anyone who comes to SA has to eat at Rudy's. It has the best brisket and barbecue sause. We don't bother to order anything else. You just have to experience for yourself.
Kade and Emily are taking time to really remember The Alamo.
Lee holding Annie, Emily with Ailee, and Kade with Maryn. This photo moment was experienced on a bridge over THE Riverwalk. This area is gorgeous. I'm grateful for where we live, but if we lived closer to downtown I would go here everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment