Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Roundys Take Sea World!

We were also blessed to have Shad's family join us for Christmas. We celebrated Christmas Eve at Sea World.
L-R: Abi, Annie, Ella, Maryn and Lee with Elena.
The cousins watching Shamu.


The whole gang watching Shamu.

Kindergarten cousins--Annie and Ella.

Ella, Abi and Annie checking out the Clydesdale horses. I think Shad and Kade really enjoyed this exhibition. I can't really say why.

Feeding and petting the dolphins. This is Annie's favorite. Too bad the trays of food are $5 each or we would do this all day.

More dolphin talk. We love these creatures!

Did you know that Santa is a deep-sea diver?

Back L-R: Maryn, Emily, Kade, Amaya, Shad, Allison, Lee, Suzanne
Front L-R: Ailee, Anneliese, Ella, Abi and Elena

8 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

So I love the first picture of those six lovely girls. Also, I like the last picture, as owing to Shad and Lee standing downhill from me I look taller. Good times.

Janet said...

That last picture looks like you have real snow behind you. It makes me cold looking at all the short sleeves & no jackets! What a fun group of girls you have there!

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys picked the right time to go to Sea World! We had fought HUGE crowds at Disneyland. I'll have to remember Sea World for Christmas Eve in the future!!Looks like you guys had a great time! Always fun to catch up with what the Roundy's are up to. Love that cake pan by the way. Where on earth did you find it?

Kade and Emily said...

Your pictures at Sea World turned out way better than mine. I might have to steal a few from your blog. Thanks for letting us come....we had a great time.
PS: have you come across a pink phone (a real one) by chance?
;)

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

It's good to stop in and see you in blog land every once in a while! It looks like San Antonio is treating you well and that there are fun things to do there. We sure miss you guys.

Allison said...

I don't get tired of telling you how much fun we had. you got some great pictures. I might be stealing them too.

hoopere said...

When did you go to SeaWorld. We were there right before Christmas. We decided to by the year long pass because the kids love it so much. We are headed back down in April.

pinkfrostycookies said...

Since we are so lucky to have Sea World San Antonio just a few miles from our home, we get to visit frequently. It closed for a couple months for winter break and the girls are anxious to go back. Maybe tomorrow.