Sunday, April 5, 2009

Check Out This One

Lee left about an hour ago to take Abigail to the ER. Abi has a rash that was first noted on Thursday morning and has appeared the same until tonight when the random spots seemed to suddenly turn into massive and painful splotches. Plus, her legs are swelling and walking makes her cry. What is this? Even though it just appears to be a rash, we are worried about her and don't dare go to sleep and leave her unsupervised. Lee decided it would be best to just take her in tonight. Why do these crazy things always happen at night and on weekends? Anyway, that means I should see them back here in about seven hours. I am hoping to hear from them before then. Since I am sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring, I am taking advantage of quiet time to mess around on the computer. I should be catching up by posting exciting events of the past few months, but we are hooked up to our old computer which does not have current photos. Oh, well. I found this great contest to enter. It is for a $300 GC to Peek...Aren't You Curious. This store has adorable clothes for children. Go to designmom.com and enter before it ends.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Crazy! Please let me know what's going on!

Lorilee said...

I was shocked to see that you were posting in the middle of the night. And then I read about your daughter. I sure hope that all will be well with her. That kind of sounds scarey. Make sure let us all know what exactly she has come down with.

Enjoy your Conference Sunday.

Allison said...

Let us know what the rash turned out to be. I hope it is all better now.

April said...

Try not to worry (hard, I know!). Keep us updated on what is going on. I'll say a prayer for her.