This one is way past due, but hey, I'm posting!
Our dear friend, Tricia, came all the way from NYC to visit us here in San Antonio. We all had so much fun with her here and hope she comes and visits us again, soon. Here are some photos taken during her visit.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pictures. That is great that a family friend was able to go and see you. I bet that was great fun. I would love my picture in front of the Alamo. I guess I'd better get busy and visit you.
I do wish I could have my picture taken in front of the Alamo. My BFF is in Austin going to school and is begging me to come out, maybe I'll have to and take a side trip to San Anton.
The rash thing sounds crappy, and it is SOOO true that it is the nights and weekends that you ALWAYS end up in the ER. Good luck with the rash!
I love the close-up of Annie and Abi! They are so beautiful!
Yes, Lori, you'd better come visit! Marci, if you go to Austin I hope you really would come to S.A. It's the best. You can stay with us anytime!
Post a Comment