Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 Highlight -- Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday,
To feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father; I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth; A family is forever.












I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to take my little girls through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house while we were in Utah. This was their first experience inside an LDS Temple. We felt especially happy to attend this event with other beloved family members. (Mom & Dad/a.k.a Grandma and Grandpa/the Miller Family/Alan's Family) Opportunities like this aren't often available, though these buildings seem to be popping up a little more frequently. Where will our next opportunity be? Rome? Who's in?

2 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

We'll go to Rome!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!