I know probably a lot of you are collecting labels or box tops for education. If you are not, you should be. Doing so earns supplies for our children's schools. From one website: For more than 30 years, Labels for Education has been awarding free educational equipment to schools in exchange for proofs of purchase from the Campbell family of brands. Over the years, we've been able to provide more than $100 million in merchandise to America's schools.
Send the labels with your child to school. If you don't have a school age child, you can send me your labels. (I'll even send you a stamp.) Annie's school is having a competition.
Labels for Education and Box Tops for Education are two different programs that basically do the same thing. But you should not they have two different labels/coupons that need clipping.
Here are some of the products from Labels for Education:
Campbell's Soups
Campbell's Beans
Campbell's Juices/Gravies
Franco-American Products
Pepperidge Farm Crackers/Cookies/Breads
Spaghettios
V8 Beverages
V8 Soups
Prego Italian Sauces
Swanson Products
Here are a few of the products from Box Tops For Education:
Cheerios
Chex
Betty Crocker Mixes
Gold Medal Flour
Fiber One Cereal
Total Cereals
Green Giant Vegetables
Fruit Flavored Snacks
Fruit Roll-ups
Huggies Diapers
Avery School & Office Supplies
Ziploc Bags and Containers
Hefty Wastebags/Disposable Tableware
Cottonelle Tissue
Kleenex
For more products, click here.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always wondered if anyone actually bothered to do this. I am probably one of the lame moms who thinks that sounds like a big hassle on my part, for a few cents.
Good for you. You have actually inspired me to give it a shot.
You totally beat me to this post! Just yesterday I sent my sister about 300 or so box tops and before I sent them I took a picture of them all on the counter so I could write a blog too! Oh funny. So don't be surprised when you see mine! haha
I also used to wonder who did this. The schools here are really into it, which makes the kids and their families into it. I don't think I would be a participant without Annie's encouragement and reminders. It's good. I wish I would have started clipping years ago. Now that I have a system, it's easy.
Post a Comment