Thursday, January 7, 2010

Obedient

Elena was up at 4 am for good this morning and Lee had to leave for the OR early, so that meant I was dealing with a difficult Elena while trying to get a tired and slow Annie ready for school at 6. I told Annie she could just eat breakfast at school in the cafeteria. (Since school starts so early, it is offered every morning.) Annie's reply was, "My cavity does not allow me." She has a tooth her father is watching and he likes to give dental exams and thorough cleanings morning and night. Lee will be so proud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It made my day to hear from you guys!! What an adorable bouquet of flowers you have grow since we last saw you! You guys look great. We love you too. And do wish you could come to see pageant. Utah is so far away. Although can you believe BreaLynn will be heading that way in a year! Time flies!
This blogging thing is new to me, but I am loving it, if for no one else but myself. Hugs!

April said...

Don't you just love it when they wake up that early!

NatalieD said...

So cute!!! So are you really moving to Rome? When? Do you want 2 visitors?

pinkfrostycookies said...

I think we are moving to London. Still want to come? Start planning!