I'm so impressed that your girls will actually get dressed up, sit, and take pictures. We usually get stuck on step number one...the stripping phase has started.
these pics are just too cute!!!! I wish I could see them up closer. Everytime I think of you, I think of Mary Popins, Nursery in Germany, Magic carpet and your suitcase on wheeles. You were the BEST and Aubrey LOVED you. Then Barbaric dinner and Bishop getting bit by the neighbors dog!!!!!!!!
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
13 comments:
Your family is SOOOOOOO beautiful! I can't believe how much Annie and Abi are looking alike. Just gorgeous!!
What a good looking family I joined! :) Such cute pictures!!
Super cute!!
SO, SO, SO cute! I don't even have words to describe how cute they are.
Suzanne,
What beautiful girls. Loved seeing the pictures.
Trisha
I'm so impressed that your girls will actually get dressed up, sit, and take pictures. We usually get stuck on step number one...the stripping phase has started.
hey guys, love the pictures. Your two older girls can pass as twins.
Oh, my goodness!!! What a beautiful book full of beautiful people!!
These pictures are stunning! I'm super impressed with the outfits. You really should be a children's stylist!!!
these pics are just too cute!!!! I wish I could see them up closer. Everytime I think of you, I think of Mary Popins, Nursery in Germany, Magic carpet and your suitcase on wheeles. You were the BEST and Aubrey LOVED you. Then Barbaric dinner and Bishop getting bit by the neighbors dog!!!!!!!!
They look SO cute! Where did you have their pictures taken? Aren't those photo books awesome?
I loved your book. Beautiful girls.
We went to Target. I love that they let you buy copyright and give you all the photos on a disc.
Post a Comment