Saturday, September 6, 2008

Abi Drew Her Own Cupcake!

If you know Abi, then you will understand what a big accomplishment this is. Abi drew her own cupcake tonight when we went to dinner. Abi asks me at least three times a day to draw her a cupcake. For some unknown reason, she loves cupcake drawings. It seems she only asks me to do these drawings when I am in the middle of something else. She is known for her specific drawing requests:
"Draw Ariel the Mermaid singing."
"Draw a Marie the Kitty with her Mommy dancing."
"Draw the Disney Princess in the Parade."
I could make a list all night of her requests. They are complicated. And then no first drawing is ever good enough. I will take tonight as a sign that Abi is on her way to artistic independence. We need a good illustrator in the family.