When you have princesses, Barbie DVD releases are celebrated with a Princess Party. Anneliese and Abigail invited 10 princess friends to attend an afternoon that included crafts, snacks, games, a treasure hunt, and the newest Barbie DVD....Barbie and the Diamond Castle.
(Posted by Lee)
4 comments:
How cute!
You make me too tired! I wish you'd quit being such an over-achiever!
So cute you guys! I love that idea! That sounds like something that would go over wonderfully at our house with our princess. I am glad to have found your blog -- been thinking about you in Texas and wanting to connect again!
West Nile Virus? What in the world? I will be checking back to see what comes of this. You poor thing! Let's hope it gets resolved and you can start feeling better!
We miss you!
I love you. You are such a fun mom. We just had to go and get The Diamond Castle last night and watch it. The girls loved it!! Thanks for the fun idea!!
Post a Comment