I've been tagged by April!
Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
It's taken me a few days to compile a list of 7 sharable facts about myself that most people don't know. Lee wasn't any help so I wanted him to do it about himself. He is more interesting. I usually think of good things afterwards. Here's the best I could come up with right now.
1. I was certified by the Cooper Institute as a prenatal fitness instructor.
2. I played the cello for six years before I gave it up to take Trigonometry. It's sad because I don't remember the law of cosines, let alone the law of sines.
3. I like to watch (listen really) to QVC for entertainment.... I don't watch it to shop and I never sit down just to watch it. Sometimes when I am doing a project or late at night if I'm having trouble sleeping and I just want to have the TV on I will turn to QVC.
Some of the reasons:
They sell polish pottery
It is informative and educational
I can watch it for just 5 minutes to be entertained and hear something that makes me laugh
I like to watch the host hold his/her composure while crazy callers say crazy things
I enjoy the enthusiasm while they try to sell a piece of junk
I am entertained by how many times they can repeat essentially the same phrase
It's goofy, cheery and upbeat and the hosts and guests at times seem like a group of RS ladies
I don't have to worry about inappropriate commercials
I get to celebrate Christmas in July and then again three months prior to the actual holiday
QVC loves holidays and so do I
I feel victorious every time I watch, get tempted and then don't buy. It is a good exercise in self-control.
4. I have had a nose job. I deviated my septum (another story) and had it fixed. I should have gotten some cosmetic work while I was at it.
5. I really want to be on a game show and win big. I tried out for Deal or No Deal and am still waiting for Howie to give me a call. However, last year when I went with my Dad (& two sisters and brother-in-law) to The Price is Right, he made it on stage with Bob Barker.
6. In high school I broke a few track records. I am hesitant to post this because I'm not trying to say I was a great runner...my records have long since been broken. It is just that I know some of you may find it surprising as did my AP English teacher who said after the new record was announced, "You look too slow." Thank you?
7. It is easier for me to speak out for others than for myself. I chewed out my sister's second grade teacher while I was in Kindergarten. After hearing many reports of how cruel and unfair this lady was I saw her in a school hallway and said something like "You stop being mean to my sister!"
I probably never ran home so fast as I did this day.
I am tagging:
Mary Lynne
Melanie H.
Melanie M.
Marci
Mariam
Mandy
Meagan
Melissa
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for not tagging me. I would like to remind anyone doing future tagging that I cannot be expected to complete any assignments until at least February.
Thanks! LOL!
You're fascinating! We want to find out about Lee too, so he's tagged!
Wow, you're WAY more interesting than I am! Very accomplished. By the way, I like to have HSN or QVC on for the same reasons you do. I want to hear about Lee too!
Hi Suzanne,
Still working on my response...I'm not half as interesting as you are...
QVC, huh? I'll have to give it a try!
Way to stick up for your sister! We miss ya!
As you know, I share your love for the QVC and HSN channels. Anywho, where are all the pics from the past week?
Post a Comment