For some reason gas that low makes me nervous. Seriously. Oh and Elena, hottness, I don't blame her, sometimes I wish I could make it so people can't see me but i can see them, it might go back to me pretending to be invisible when I was little. You can hear lots of juicy stuff when your quiet and invisible. And, I think she looks awesome "laid back" like that! I can't believe she's gotten SOOOO big!
We moved last year from the countryside of England to Okinawa. Out internet has vastly improved and so we are hoping to catch up our little family history on this blog to help preserve our memories and share our adventures with any friends or family who might be interested.
4 comments:
Whoa!!! That's awesome! It's $3.29 in St. George today. I'm moving the wrong direction. (It's $2.68 in Las Vegas.)
That makes me cry!
Hey, I love the photos of your where abouts. I kind of miss Texas after seeing your pics. Your girls are beautiful!!
For some reason gas that low makes me nervous. Seriously. Oh and Elena, hottness, I don't blame her, sometimes I wish I could make it so people can't see me but i can see them, it might go back to me pretending to be invisible when I was little. You can hear lots of juicy stuff when your quiet and invisible. And, I think she looks awesome "laid back" like that! I can't believe she's gotten SOOOO big!
Post a Comment