We were out in public when these pictures were taken. I kept readjusting Elena's headband back to its proper place (on top of her head) until I realized she preferred to wear it this way....over her eyes. It created a barrier or filter between her and the sidewalk crowds who kept peeking at her. We were stopped several times by well meaning people attempting to be helpful by telling us the little baby couldn't see. Really, she could. If you look closely you can see Elena peeking above her headband. Also note she is smiling.
And this is how she likes to ride in her stroller....like she is falling out all slouched down with her legs propped up. Something else to alarm street strangers. We have probably been reported. She really is happy this way. If she wasn't, she would fix it herself.
5 comments:
I still laugh every time I look at these pictures. She is sooo dang funny and cute!
To each her own! At least she knows what she likes.
That is so FUNNY...and CUTE!!!
That's hilarious...what a character!
You'd think with three little girls in the family that they would all be alike, but they each have their own personality, don't they? Elena is getting so big--she is SO cute!!
Post a Comment