Our new favorite thing is to drop in on Annie at school during lunchtime. All the students have assigned seating and Annie's table was full, but the teacher said there were extra seats at the second table and we could sit with her there. Annie wasn't interested. She was happy to see us, but she just wanted to sit in her place and eat her lunch. She likes her routines.
She now rides the bus to and from school. From the beginning, the front seat was her seat of choice. One day when she boarded, there was an adult helper sitting in her seat. Annie just stopped and stared at him until he moved over and then she sat down next to him. (The rest of the bus was virtually empty.)
7 comments:
Hi, I just tagged you on my blog!
I'm so glad that the bus is working out. I'm sure it's making your life much easier.
So glad you started a blog! We have had one for a while now and I have found it is a great way to keep everyone up to date and closer.
I love Annie!
Hey Lee & Suz,
We are so glad you started a blog so at least we can keep up with your family. Your kids have grown sooo much. They're soo cute. We miss you guys. How is Texas? Love Shawn & Brandi
Cute blog! I love the quotes from the office. ;)
And, your girls are beautiful!
She is so ADORABLE! I need to take lessons on friendliness from her.
Post a Comment